We will foster and strengthen connections between UNC Charlotte colleagues working in community engagement from across campus and our partners in the community. We will work together to continue achieving the University’s mission of addressing the cultural, economic, educational, environmental, health, and social needs of the greater Charlotte region.
Community Learning Tours (CLT) at partner sites in the community will give UNC Charlotte colleagues opportunities to learn about community-based organizations and programs, and the ways they partner with UNC Charlotte.
Community Engagement Connections (CEC) is a chance to connect with fellow UNC Charlotte colleagues and community partners through informal networking events.
- Community Engagement Orientation (Aug 12)
- CEC at Wine Vault (Sept 18)
- Camino Community Center (CLT) (Sept 10)
- Habitat Build (Oct 4)
- Art in Transit tour (CLT & CEC) (Oct 17)
- On the Table (Oct 23)
- Engaged Scholarship Symposium (Nov 8)
- Levine Museum of the New South (CLT) (TBD)
- CEC at Wine Vault (Nov 21)
- Hunger and Homelessness Awareness Week--Pantry Tour (Nov 22)